Right now I´m still in Lappeenranta; recovering from the farewell party I had last night, packing up my stuff and filling out scholarship applications. I´ve been counting days till my departure for a few months already and now it´s getting really close! Since my biggest concern at the moment is deciding what clothes to take with me I guess I´m doing pretty well with all my preparations.
![]() |
| Girls picture at my farewell party |
On Monday my father and sister will drive here to pick up my furniture and other stuff to take to Kajaani to be stored during my exchange. I´ll go with them and from Kajaani I´ll take a train to Helsinki from where my flight departs on Thursday at 17:10. I´ll fly to Singapore, with a stop over in London Heathrow, where I´ll spend a couple of days visiting my friend Silja, who´s doing an exchange there. Then I´ll head for Australia, first to Perth and then finally to Sydney!


No comments:
Post a Comment